As we all know, gaps on CME exchange are closed in 93% of cases, and recently these statistics are only more often confirmed. Usually, gaps that weren't closed, are not significant, they were NOT formed on weekends. However, we can see that during this weekend there was formed an important gap, which has to be covered at least with a wick.
Yesterday we posted an...
I want to remind you that there is a GAP on Bitcoin CME Futures Chart.
it's located at 6420$ and need to close because the GAP always fill with 90% success rate (oops)
but how we are around 8000$ so it is like 1600 $ difference
but we trade on probability not certainty.
it's long term bearish and short term bullish they will rekt short .
so we have to keep...
If you follow CME BTC Futures, it is common that any gaps between futures close/open are filled by either a pump or a dump. According to the latest futures gap, we may see 7200-7400 at some point in the near future (pun intended).
This is my idea, not yours, don’t do as I do. Not Financial Advice.
There are two CME gaps that have yet to be filled. Also we are at what should be some resistance from previous highs and consolidations areas just above. Perhaps these parabolic and linear trend lines offer enough resistance this time to send BTC at least back down to retest the two CME futures gaps.
Points to consider on the CME Futures Chart,
- Price history in all the CME Futures Charts always have a tendency to fill gaps (Very common is stocks)
- These gaps don't necessarily need to be filled right away, but to a high degree in certainty, they do eventually
- The chart tells us that we do have two gaps that eventually will get filled
Gap Trading Strategy Rules-How To Trade Gaps
1. You need to choose a currency pair with a high level of volatility. btcusd is a good example but any currency pair that forms a weekend gap should also be good.
2. When the trading day starts on Monday, look to see if there is a gab. Make sure that the gap is at least 5 times the average spread for the pair. For...
Take a look at the gap that has developed on the futures chart. There's a strong possibility that this gap will be filled before BTC continues it's trip to the moon. I'm currently in a short position, targeting $8500 ish. Let's see if the gap fills!